***READ THE INFORMATION BELOW BEFORE FILLING OUT THE BOOKING FORM***
- If you are local or currently in the Myrtle Beach/Grand Strand Area, call or come by the studio to schedule a consultation with an artist of your choice.
- By submitting a Booking Form you acknowledge that response time may take anywhere from, same day or up to 72 hours or more, depending on the time of year.
- By submitting a Booking Form you are prepared to pay a NONREFUNDABLE, NONTRANSFERABLE DEPOSIT to “lock in” your appointment time, date and artist. NO DEPOSIT = NO APPOINTMENT.
- You acknowledge you are submitting a Booking Form for only yourself and not for someone else. It’s important we only communicate with the person wanting the tattoo so we are all on the same page.
- You acknowledge that your tattoo design will be ready for you on the day of your appointment. You are requesting an appointment with an artist based on their portfolio, reviews and/or reputation. That means you trust their experience and wealth of knowledge to put together a design that’ll work best for the location, subject matter and other variables, to produce the best quality tattoo for you.
- Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders in your email for our response if you haven’t heard back from us in a few days after submitting your form.
- If you have a specific artist you’d like to request, please, let us know in the “Tattoo Idea” section or we will refer to an artist we feel is best for your tattoo.